MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 12, 2010

Cricut Imagine with Original Cartridge Toy Story!

I recorded this demo in July at Cha in Chicago.  Yes, it is me doing the demo.  Ok...I am no Jinger! lol  Here I am showing you the Cricut Imagine with the Original Cartridge Toy Story.  I also show how to fill the original cartridges with color using the Cricut Imagine. 



If you are following my blog through email subscription, you will need to come to the blog to view the video.  I demonstrate how to flood fill the cartridges and also how you can cut cartridges as you do on the regular cricut without adding ink.

You must insert the mat as I do in the video regardless of which method (cut, cut and print or print) you chose with the Imagine.

I have some more information, pictures and projects that I will be sharing with you this week. Please become a follower of my blog if you have not done so already. Be sure to check back for new projects and posts. Also, be sure to check past posts for more information, projects, pictures and etc.

I am not a Provocraft blogger nor am I an employee of Provocraft. The information on my blog is from my own experiences and observations. Like other content on my blog, please feel free to link back to the blog. However, please do not take the pictures, ideas, content or such to your blog, messageboard, contest or such. Please share the url or link back to this site. You can also use the buttons below this post to share on your facebook, twitter account or to blog about it on your own blog.

As always, positive feedback is VERY welcome! I hope you enjoy my blog and your visit to my virtual home if you will. I hope that you will be a gracious guest and leave positive comments. It helps to encourage the efforts that go into extending an invitation for another visit. Plus, it does take away time from my family and a lot of blood, sweat and tears goes into this. :grin:

6 comments:

My Creative Time said...

can you show a picture of the finished product?
I would LOVE to see that!
gypsy hugs,
emma;)

locridge1 said...

Your video was very helpful. I'm really hoping that I am the winner I'm so excited. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Can you not print all of these images on 1 page instead of 3? it seems like a lot of waste.

also can you still cut only if you are out of ink?

Sonia Scrap A Lot said...

I would love to see your finished project, as well. Thank you for the demo. I bought one from HSN and now I won't be able to sleep from excitement until I get it!!!

Anonymous said...

You are like a cricut God to me...been playing with my new imagine and you made it so much easier...thanks so much..count me as a follower. (kidding about that God thing..but close though.)

Trish B in ky
mrsbunnylady@insightbb.com

SweetSassyDiva said...

If you select fit to page, it will fit it to the page. Note: this will reduce the size of the items. You can cut them using the gypsy but, the update will not add color yet. The last I heard is it might be coming in January.

Post a Comment