MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 21, 2010

French Manor and Life is a Beach Layout!


Be sure to check out my sister blog that I also design on called Tuesday's Treats.  The link is on the right hand side of my blog.  You can see more information on the layout that Mila created using Life is a Beach and the Cricut Circle exclusive cartridge French Manor.  Just click on the 'Tuesdays Treats Designer' button on the right hand side of my blog. 

If you signed up for the Cricut Circle during this open referral enrollment period, you will receive the French Manor cartridge in your welcome package. 

I hope you are having a great crafty day! 






2 comments:

Janice said...

I would never have put those two together! What a great project!

Kathryn said...

Very nice project. TFS

Kathryn

Post a Comment