MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 3, 2011

Jen's Birthday Blog Hop!

Welcome to Jen's Birthday Blog Hop!


If you came here from Becky, you are in the right spot.  If you missed the beginning of the hop, be sure to stop by Jen and wish her a happy birthday!
 
I thought I would make a birthday card using the ctmh art philosophy cricut cartridge bundle. For the paper, I used my refections: dreamin' and solid chocolate.
 
I am using my Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary Edition for this project but, you could use any cricut or Imagine for this project.

I started with Page 60 and cut tag4 layer only...




5.25" and select the Aa button as shown below. This will make it precisely 5.25".





Page 60 cut gift box and layer in two sizes (2.25" and 3.25").

The coordinating stamp set can be used on the 2.25" cut.







For the sentiment, I cut page 56 shape4 and layer at 1.25"

Using the "Happy Birthday!" stamp in the bundle, I used versamark and heat embossed in black.







I chose my denim twine from the Twinery to further embellish the card.

All of this on a beautiful green card base.







I wish Jen the happiest of birthdays and it has been an honor to participate with all the other bloggers to celebrate and bring cheer to Jen today! 



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you and I love the card!!!

GinniG said...

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!!!! I LOVE it!!!

lindaplus3 said...

very very pretty card... love your choice of colors ...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

smyiow said...

Love it! This card is totally perfect!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Bobbi! What a great card! Thanks for the tutorial! It turned out GORGEOUS!

TFS


becky.mayhewlear AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I love it:)

Gill McCall said...

such a cool fabby project - thanks for sharing

Lori said...

Beautiful! I love the tag on a card front!

Post a Comment