MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 14, 2011

NEW Items added!



There's a new site that I told you about earlier this month for discounts on scrappy supplies.  It changes three times a week and the specials last a week unless oh wait!  If it gets blitsed, it is gone so quickly if there is more demand than supply.  oh the stress! 

So the new site is Blitsy and you can access it by clicking here! you can let them know that I sent you just by clicking the link plus it allows you to become a member as well.  Membership is free and no obligation to buy.  I think you'll love the savings like I did so, I thought that I'd let you know too. I mean it's a savings big time on so many items that we know and love already! On top of it! Blitsy is offering a chance for you to win a $200 Blitsy credit for you and I each! wow!  That sure would bring some Holiday Cheer!

Plus, I just heard that if you enter "facebook" in the discount code of your order you will get 10% off but, I am not sure how long this special lasts. Amazing deals! I must say that you should hurry if you want the tim holtz inks and single pads efore they're sold out or end.  The sale has been going on for a few days and I don't want you to lose out of a great deal!  Can you believe it also has some of his other items too!



I couldn't believe how quickly they shipped too! I received my second order yesterday and I was so surprised! I am still waiting for other companies to ship me my orders that I placed from way back to black friday still.  Um, not Blitsy! It arrived so fast! 

They added some more items and some are still in there expiring today! I think I am going to keep my postman in the black! 

And you know it never seems like those Tim Holtz items go on sale. Be sure to grab them before they're blitzed!

No comments:

Post a Comment