MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 18, 2011

A New Way of Things!

A few weeks ago I had my 'pay-day' for a large headwrap order and I just couldnt wait to get to JoAnns and add some new fun stuff to my craftiness. I bought myself a new heat gun, clear embossing powder, embossing stamp pad, Tim Holtz Alcohol inks and the ink applicator. I was so excited to use them but nervous at the same time. I was afraid that what I wanted to do and create I couldnt because I wouldnt know how or mess it up somehow. So they sat, unopened for almost a week. I broke out the alcohol ink for last weeks project and for this weeks I opened up the embosing stuff. I must say I am in love with how it worked! Cant wait to use it again! I saw this design on Pinterest and had it in mind for an ornament for a Christmas party I am going to this weekend. But when I made it, it turned out much larger then I thought lol so I resorted to my plan 2 in the ornament department. The cear embossing powder on the paper After I heated it up with the heat gun I started to ink over it and wipe the ink off the embossed parts Cut out the petal shapes and ink the edges Cut out the same shap in brown and gel ink some faux stitching along the sides Glued them onto a 5 inch circle
Folded the petals and stapled the bottom
Glued them down on top of the brown petals
Then added my embelishments. I love this and how the ghost embossing turned out. Cant wait to hang it! Here is the original post on this idea....
Ornament plan 2.....button ornaments!
~*Jen*~
http://www.mymentalinstability.blogspot.comhttp//www.mymentalinstability.blogspot.com/


Looks like a TON of Tim Holtz items were added to Blitsy!  Hurry before the items are Blitzed as they say! some is already flying off the shelves.
You can access Blitsy by clicking here! you can let them know that I sent you just by clicking the link plus it allows you to become a member as well.  Membership is free and no obligation to buy.  I think you'll love the savings like I did so, I thought that I'd let you know too. I mean it's a savings big time on so many items that we know and love already! On top of it! Blitsy is offering a chance for you to win a $200 Blitsy credit for you and I each! wow!  That sure would bring some Holiday Cheer!

Plus, if you enter "facebook" in the discount code of your order you will get 10% off but, I am not sure how long this special lasts. Amazing deals!

2 comments:

JenL said...

Very pretty Jen!! Thanks for sharing.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love what you made with your new goodies. Beautiful techniques and love the folds. Thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment