MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 29, 2014

Anniversary


I bought my kit a year ago and to celebrate, I have one $20 off voucher code for someone that buys a premium starter kit from my referral link. 
Click here to email me before you order! 


This kit is something that I use daily for a variety of my family's needs. From headache, sore throat, stomach issues, boosting a healthy immune system, fighting crud, skin rashes, losing weight, allergies, sinus and so much more. Thieves smells amazing diffused and I've replaced all those chemical plug ins. 



Here's what is included in the kit: 



We also have a private group on Facebook that has more recipes and discusses the Young Living Essential Oils.  If you do not already have someone that you purchase the oils through nor a Young Living account currently, pleaseClick here to email me and ask to be added to the group! 


We are also doing a healthy resolutions challenge in our private group. Here are a few ideas to get you started. 


Here's the referral link: http://tinyurl.com/krd7j6x If you need help, I can help you with any questions and signup. To get the $20 off on the premium starter kit, email me before signing up for an account with me.  

You can also order the bottles separately through me too, although the kit is the best deal at approximately 50% off and that way you get wholesale prices.  Many oils are available in a 5 ml or 15 ml bottle depending on the oil. 


No comments:

Post a Comment