MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 16, 2014

12 Days of Oils Panaway


So, I couldn't skip over sharing this in my gift basket. This is a huge go to for me! Especially this time of hear with the hustle and bustle preparing for the holidays! 

Today, we talk about Panaway! A powerhouse blend. 

Ingredients:

Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), clove (Syzygium aromaticum) and peppermint (Mentha piperita).

It's great after exercise or those sprints getting those Christmas sales or not! Maybe even that must have you for our little angel! :) 

There are so many reasons that I reach for the PanAway! 


I like to whip up this bad boy! Here are the goodies that we need for this: 


I picked up a cute jar at the craft store. You also need coconut oil, panAway, peppermint and valor from Young Living. Valor used to be in the starter kit but, now you can add it to your PSK order. I do like it with lemongrass for inflammation too but, again that is outside of the PSK. 

I grab a glass bowl and put 1 cup of coconut oil into it. I whip it with a hand mixer for about 5 min until it's light and fluffy. I then, whip in 10 drops each of panaway, peppermint and valor. :whip it good song by devo playing in my head: 

Once it is fluffy and the oils are well incorporated, put it into the glass container. 

The fun part now!  I called it "Ache be Gone".  I embellished it with Graphic 45 using the Twelve Days of Christmas line. The center comes from the banners package and the flower from the flowers package. 

The center I stamped using the stampin up alphabet rotary stamp item 133769 and classic stampin pad in blackberry bliss 133642.

The green ribbon is from Anna griffin holiday card making kit that I believe was on qvc or hsn. 

I layered the elements on top of the kid using dimensional type product in my stash. 


We also have a private group on Facebook that has more recipes and discusses the Young Living Essential Oils.  If you do not already have someone that you purchase the oils through nor a Young Living account currently, pleaseClick here to email me and ask to be added to the group! 

Be sure to check back this month at www.sweetsassydiva.com for more creative ways and Holiday gift ideas to use the Premium Starter Kit.   


Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/krd7j6x If you need help, I can help you with any questions and signup. 

You can also order the bottles separately through me too, although the kit is the best deal at approximately 50% off. Panaway essential oil is available in an individual 5 ml bottle as is valor. Peppermint is available single as a 15 ml bottle outside of the PSK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment