MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 30, 2010

Beary Best Friends!


This very colorful card was made using the Beary Best Friends set and some of the new cardstock colors from Stampin' Up!  I made this with my son and he colored in the stamped build-a-bear with the stampin' write markers. The new in colors will last for two years and are blushing bride, poppy parade, peach parfait, pear pizzazz and concord crush!  I know you will have a crush on the beauiful card that we made together today!  The cardstock colors are baja breeze, cherry cobbler, peach parfait and crumb cake!  Stamping can be a fun activity for the family as well.  He is really enjoying the build-a-bear sets.  There are a lot of beary cute phrases as well. 

Contact me to purchase your kit to make these adorable cards or order them on my website at http://www.stampiton.stampinup.net/.

Also, today is the last day to join my stampin' Up! Team for $99.  You can join on my website at http://www.stampiton.stampinup.net/.  My password to join is "stampiton"

1 comment:

Kate said...

What a sweet bear - on a great colour combo!!

Post a Comment