MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 8, 2010

Ribbon Share!


This share includes 10 colors of the 5/8" satin Ribbon.  $21.00 each share + shipping (estimate $2) if not local pickup.  You can purchase multiple shares or individual colors by the roll.  You will receive 3 yards each of white, basic black, real red, chocolate chip, certainly celery, pretty in pink, bashful blue, very vanilla, old olive and basic gray.  I will order the ribbon when 5 shares are paid in full. 

Please contact me by clicking below providing your name, address, email address, telephone number and a detailed list of your order.  You can also purchase items on my stampin up webstore or email me a detailed list by clicking here.

The ultimate share!  All 16 colors of the 5/8" satin Ribbon!  $33.00 each share + shipping if not local pickup.  You can purchase multiple share or individual colors by the roll.  You will receive 3 yards each of white, basic black, real red, chocolate chip, certainly celery, pretty in pink, bashful blue, very vanilla, old olive and basic gray PLUS!.... daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, rich razzleberry, marina mist, night of navy and early espresso!  These will be ordered once 5 shares are paid in full.  Contact me for further details!

If you would like a full roll of a particular color, they are available in a roll of 15 yards.  Please contact me by clicking below providing your name, address, email address, telephone number and a detailed list of your order. You can also purchase items on my stampin up webstore or email me a detailed list by clicking here.

If you are interested in other ribbon styles, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment