MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 2, 2010

Join my Stampin' Up! Club! and get a free 2010-11 Catalog!

I am starting a stampin' uP! club and I am looking for new members. This will be for a rotation of 6 months for a minimum purchase of $25 before taxes and shipping. My Club members will get a New Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 catalog which will be effective beginning July 1st. You will get the opportunity to be the 'host/hostess' for 1 out of the 6 months and will receive $15 of free stampin up merchandise that month as well as a level 1 hostess set.

Please email me from my stampin up website to join.  You can also order directly from my stampin' Up! website online if you would like to order items directly outside of the club.

My SU website is http://stampiton.stampinup.net/.

No comments:

Post a Comment