MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 17, 2011

Creepy Fun!

Lori here from ScrappinMyStressAway!  I am the guest designer today at SweetSassyDiva with some Trick or Treat Gifts.  I made these for my son's teacher.
I started with my newest Halloween Paper pad from K&Company.  I found this at Michaels.
I put two cones on my Gypsy at 5.5 inches and cut them out with my 2-sided Halloween paper.  Silly me, I cut out the first set upside down!  I re-cut them.

To assemble, I folded the tabs and tucked them in the slot.  I punched a hold on either side of the cone and tied ribbon inside each side.
I took this spider (also from K&Company) and stickled him up with some purple.

I cut out these 3D flowers for a previous project HERE and had one left over.  I got these flowers from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy.

I cut out these flowers in purple cardstock.

I rolled them up with my Quilling tool and glued them to the flower base with Scotch liquid glue.

I had a dark purple flower left over which worked out perfectly.
I put some liquid glue and Martha Stewart purple glitter on the edges of the flower and adhered it to the front of the cone with some glue dots.  I adhered the spider to the top of the flower.
For my candy bar wrapper, I wrapped three different papers around the candy bar and taped them down.  I tied a purple ribbon around the candy bar.  I cut out a flower from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy out of 2-sided paper and used black acrylic paint and stickles on the edges.
Here is a close up.  I think it looks kind of creepy in a fun way!
Here are my yummy treats!!

If you would like to order the cricut cartridge or this stamp set, please send an email to Click Here! and I will send you an invite to my CTMH party.

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Lori Love both your projects. The flower is gorgeous and love the cute little spider.

Anonymous said...

Very well done. I love your projects!!!

Post a Comment