MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 7, 2011

Nuts!

Hi this is cheryl aka johnnysgirl(circle MB) and I am the guest designer today. 

I created a layout for my new daughter inlaw. This layout is cute because I asked her if she was ready to join a family of "nuts".




The paper is from my circle pal Gypsy Deb, It is called 3Birds, it is very colorful. All of my cuts are from CTMH Art Philosopy Cartridge.



My cut list is



Tree 3 6"
Layer Tree 3 6"
Acorn 11/2"
Layer Acorn 11/2"

Frames:
Decorative Layer Tree 3 3"
Square Layer 3"
Square 3"

Flowers:
Shift-Font-Heart 3 3"
Banner 6- Font 3"


I used The Chipboard banner included in this kit and used the scrap paper to cover and make letters. I inked all sides and stamped sentiment boxes using stamps included in kit. I left pictures out but will add them later in the frames.


the second project is a card for a friend who suffered a loss recently, I thought it would brighten her day.



I used a blank card (got a good deal at Michaels) the paper is Coredinations that is already embossed. I love this paper.

this is very easy and simple to do.


cut list

Vase Layer 3"
Flower stem 2"
Flower 3 Layer 3"

Flowers
Heart 3 Font 3"

I used the butterfly stamp included in kit to add dimension to background and not take away from flowers. I added setiment to front and on the inside of card, this also was included in kit. I know she will love it.

If you would like to order the cricut cartridge or this stamp set, please send an email to Click Here! and I will send you an invite to my CTMH party.

5 comments:

L.B. said...

very fun!!

DIANA L. said...

This is such a pretty fall layout. The sympathy card is very pretty.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Both your projects are wonderful. Love the Fall Layout and the card for your friend. Thanks for the detailed info on your projects. :)

MontuckyGirl said...

I really like the LO! The acorns are my favorite! I love fall decor and shapes! The card is very pretty and I am sure much appreciated!

Kim Ricketts said...

I love your layout!!! Its so cheerful and FUN!!!

I love the flowers on your card too!

Kim :)

Post a Comment