MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 23, 2012

Gender Reveal Party!

Suzanne here.  This week the challenge at Sweet Sassy Diva is to make an invitation.  I actually was asked to make a couple invites for my oldest daughter and son in law as they just recently found out  they are expecting their second child.  They were thinking it would be fun to do a gender reveal party so I made two different invites for them to choose from.  If you don't know what this is let me explain. You invite your family and friends to a party to reveal whether you are having a boy or girl.  Usually by cutting into a cake that is either blue or pink.  That way you share the joy of finding out the gender together.  
For the first card I used my Imagine and Baby Boutique.  
I embossed the white background with a Sizzix love folder.  
The prince and princess medallion were cut at 3 inches and pop dotted.  
I then found black and white paper and black with white polka dot ribbon in my stash.  
This is a mock up of the inside.  

Stop by tomorrow to see the second card that I made for this occassion.

\


SweetSassyDiva here and I think it's so exciting to hear that Suzanne will be a grandma again.

What better reason to celebrate!  I recently joined Lot18 and saw it's only by special invite.  I think that everyone should be able to get the amazing deals on high-quality, hard-to-find wines and gourmet foods at great prices!  I guess that they limit the membership so that the members have a chance at some very limited quantiies of wonderful products that they want without worrying about  them disappearing too quickly.  I just can't not share with my wonderful readers and especially not you. so....shhhhhhh click here for the special invite! There is not a cost to join and you will get some special offers that are not out there for everyone and at great discounted prices up to 60% off on some too!






2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh this reveal invite is so cute Suzanne!! I love the pattern paper and love the medallions, they are awesome! The embossing really adds to the card as well. Great job my friend!! Can't wait to see what the reveal reveals!!! lol

Unknown said...

This is too cute!!!

Post a Comment