MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 8, 2012

My Sweet Valentine



Its so crazy to think its February already! My son just turned 13 and my daughter is about to turn 11. My kids are getting older! But I'm not....right?! Ha ha ha ha! We had a visitor for almost 3 weeks. My husband's mom was here for the first time from the Seattle area. We tried to be good hosts and drove her around to a lot of our favorite places. I signed up for 2 up coming craft bazaars. Been working nonstop on my hats and headwraps. Hubby left to go back to work early. It's just been an event filled few weeks. I had almost no time to paper craft so I went with a card I had made last year for the hubbs out of bare minimum. I was down visiting him in Valdez and it was our anniversary. I brought my stuff to work on my Christmas cards so I had a few little things and managed to throw this card together. I used a page out of a magazine to make the heart and cut the letters from other pages. I thought it was cute for using what I had on hand. He liked it and it just goes to show that it's not always all the glitz and glam that make something special. If you make it from the heart it's worth it's weight in gold. Have a great Valentine's Day!!
~*Jen*~

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love your card Jen! I love how you used just some things you had on hand while away and still came up with a great card!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is way cool. You have been a very busy lady.

Post a Comment