MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 22, 2010

CHA Exclusive Event Invite


I'm so excited beyond belief about going to CHA next week and will be running all around Tuesday seeing all the new stuff! I hope I don't wear myself out too much because I also have my invite for the CHA receiption Tuesday night with Provocraft for the new machine Imagine!!!!!  If I can come down off the ceiling, maybe I can get something done? LOL

The Cricut Circle is also having a meet up on Friday morning for those that will be going to CHA or live in the area.  It is always great to meet people especially those that you have been speaking with over the years but, never get to see. 

Next week will be jam packed with all sorts of fun events!  Also, we will be having a dinner with some of the designers like the Pink Stamper, Karlee and others. 

I hope that I will be able to meet a lot of my followers next week at CHA as well.  i imagine it will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment