MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 23, 2010

Enter to WIN!!!!

So exciting! If you did not order the Martha Stewart Crafts Cricut Cake, be sure to enter for a drawing to win one!  Wouldn't it be so exciting to enjoy some wonderful shaped edibles?!  Not only can you make cake, cookies and other desserts but, you can also make appetizers or even main course items!  So so so exciting! 

I am so excited to see all the exciting things at CHA on Tuesday in Chicago. Be sure to be a follower and check back for updates on CHA. I will also be updating about the Tuesday night Provocraft party for the new Imagine!


Be sure to Enter the giveaway by clicking here and following the rules!  for the Martha Stewart Crafts Cricut Cake!  All the details are listed and I wish you luck!

Wow! I hope I win one too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment