MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 1, 2010

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Just a warning for those that do not want to know until your package arrives......



There is more to come so......don't look unless you ......










want to look?










Here is the Cricut Circle certicate and in the lower left hand side it has a member number and date.  Also, the charm bracelet with a circle cricut.  I guess we will have the opportunity to get different charms to add to the bracelet.  The bracelet is adjustable and NO it is not GOLD.  I think it is more about the opportunities that it allows rather than an envy of what it is constructed from.  I know that my watch and bracelet that my DH gave me is much nicer.  And of course there is the long awaited European Design cartridge that was changed from a solutions cartridge into a full cartridge and renamed to French Manor.  And yes, it has European sayings in it still from when it was European Design which I am glad it still does. 




It has an overlay and like the other full cartridges it has the full handbook.  It is not like the Cricut lites but, like we know how the full cartridges usually are sent to us.

What is the first cut that you will make with it?  I would love to see your projects! 
Here's an interesting FAQ!  What is your reference number on your fedex email?  That number is your member number.


See you in the CIRCLE!


9 comments:

ddair said...

Sassy,
Thank you for sharing your pictures! I love the bracelet! It looks like sterling silver! If it is silver, it should be marked with 925, or say sterling. If so, it should be sturdy and will look great with charms(and not turn green LOL)! I am so happy to get the cartridge too.Really nice blog too.
Diania

2 Ducky said...

Ah man! I knew I shouldn't have looked! Just kiddin'... Thanks for sharing the loot with us. I will be patient and wait for mine. And yep, I'll see you in the circle. Happy Independence Day.

SandyGarrett said...

Thanks for sharing! Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. So glad I have the day off, then it's back to work for the Holiday weekend. Happy Independence Day!

Gail said...

I am yet to get an email. I think PC did wonderful. Put them to the top of Forbes list I am sure. I am a spoiler also. A spoiler and proud of it.Gail

Sherry said...

How exciting! I can't wait to get mine. :)

Mrs. Green said...

How'd you get the picture of the Cricut packing all the boxes?! Fun! :)

Jill (Welch) Cooper said...

Tell me more about the tracking number being the member number? I have my tracking info, but my box will not arrive for several days. Are the first digits of the tracking number my member number? Or the last digits? Or maybe the "Department Number"? Not a big deal, but now I am curious.

Thanks for the sneak peek! I cannot wait!

Jill

SweetSassyDiva said...

Jill your reference number on your fedex email that number is your member number. Not the Dept no nor the inv. number but, your reference number is your member number. HTH

SweetSassyDiva said...

Diania, no it is not silver. It reminds me of bubblegum machine jewelry IMHO. I guess it is what it will open up for us not what it is constructed from...at least that is what I am hoping anyways because no one I know is envious of it except my young children! LOL

Post a Comment