MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 2, 2010

January Calendar

Hi All,
Hope you all had a wonder Thanksgiving! I did, I ate way too much and didn't shop enough! HAHAHA! How many of you went out on Black Friday??? I did not brave the crowds, I went to Michael's later in the day and scored some awesome stuff but that was all I did.
Now I have to really get started on Christmas shopping. This week for the Sweet Sassy Diva's Design Team challenge we were asked to make either Christmas cards or a 12x12 Calendar page for January. I choose to make this cute January calendar page.

Recipe:
DCWV- Holiday Collection- Christmas Stack
White Post it Craft Paper
Aqua cardstock
Blue Cardstock
Creative Memories- Calendar Paper
Snowflakes- When it's Cold outside cart cut at 2.5"
Snowmen- Snow Friends cart cut at 3.5"


Aqua Ink

Crystal Stickles

Rebecca

3 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

Super cute!! Love those snowman :O)

Mrs.Debbie said...

so cute

Natalie said...

You did a great job with this!

Post a Comment