MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 18, 2010

Imagine Lori's Garden Thank You Card!



Hello all!! This is Carissa!!  This week I have a Thank You card made from the Cricut Imagine cartridge Lori's Garden!  I really love how it turned out!!  I saw the square design a couple of different places and really wanted to try it.  Just a little note...  My color ink says it is low!  Still looks great so I'm going to see how long it lasts.  I have another ink cartridge on standby though!!

Recipe:
Cricut Imagine Lori's Garden Art Cartridge
Sentiment cut at 1.9
Pattern - Small square cut at 1.8
Yellow pattern - Larger square cut at 1.9
Solid background - Square cut at 5.2 (This was cut down to fit the card better)
White cardstock
Ribbon
3D foam squares
Chestnut Roan Colorbox Chalk Ink


 This is how my mat was arranged.  I started with larger sizes but used fit to page so I could only use one sheet of white paper!!  


 I decided that I wanted another layer after it was put together...  There would be room to add the layered piece and still only use one sheet of paper!!  I inked all of the edges and layered the sentiment and butterfly with 3D foam squares!!  The butterfly is my favorite!!



Have a great week!!
-Carissa

6 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful....you are giving me inspiration to pull my cart out!!

Deneen said...

Beautiful card! I wish I could get my hands on a lori's garden. It is such a pretty cartridge.

Libby Beach said...

very very pretty :) I love the butterfly too :)

Shawnee said...

What a beautiful card!! Merry Christmas!

Pookie said...

awesome, my imagine comes today. I love you name I have a 13 yr old daughter named carrissa. I was 18 when she was born and wasn't sure on spelling so she got to r's and 2 s's.
Your card is beautiful, I really want Lori's garden might even pay 1/2 and arm and a leg for it. ;-) Can't wait til in gets released main stream. :-)Please keep up these wonderful post. I subscribed to your blog.

kimberlyann207 said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous! I love how you showed all the beautiful patterns!

Post a Comment