MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 19, 2011

Thank you for being my Friend!

It's time to say thank you....or what I might be thankful for. This project wasn't hard it was just hard to narrow down. I'm thankful for a million things. Counting my blessings is a daily event around here.
So I'll show you what I come up with...
As you can see I made a little box ;) (It's going to be filled with something yummy!) I followed the directions from my scoreboard.
I used 2 pieces of DCWV cardstock from the new fall stack...I cut them both to 8x8 size. I scored one sheet at 2 in and at 6 in, turned it and scored it again at the same 2 and 6. Then cut 2 folds on each side and glued together.
The lid is off set by 1/8in...if I remember right. I again scored at 2 in and then 6 1/8...repeat same as top.
I cut a tag from Tags bags boxes and more...stamped it with a sentiment from Studio G in Brick red ink from dew drop. I used some fuzzy ribbon, blue stick ons, and a blue flower from K&Company.
Now just to make the yummy stuff to put inside it...either rock candy, fudge, or some sort of cookie....and then to hand it off to my friend.
Thanks for looking. I hope you chose to sweeten up your friends this year.

*recipe*
DCWV fall stack cardstock
K&Company chipboard flower
Cricut cartridge, tags bags boxes and more
blue stick on gems
ribbon

Angie

1 comment:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Cute box and love that Fall paper. Such a great way to thank and treat a friend.

Post a Comment