MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 10, 2011

Christmas card

Hello everyone! Tina here from tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com with our challenge this week being all about Christmas. Are you ready to make some Christmas cards? 




Let me walk you through the CTMH Art Philosophy bundle and then I'll share with you a great little Christmas card that you could easily mass produce for all your Christmas cards.


Recipe:
CTMH Art Philosophy bundle
CTMH December 25 stamp set
Olive Ink Pad
Hollyhock Ink Pad
Red, green, white cardstock
Red plaid ribbon


I hope you enjoyed my card today and are inspired to start on your Christmas cards this holiday season.
Hugz
Tina Gale

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love this Tina. I recently got my Art Philosophy but haven't tried anything with stamps, etc. Now I will. :)

Unknown said...

Great video, Tina... I think I now HAVE to have this cartridge !

Post a Comment