MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 11, 2011

Cricut Craftroom Exclusives!

The day is upon us for digital downloads just after the Cricut Craftroom has been released to the masses. 

Here are the new test files that are available exclusively to the Cricut Craftroom:

Greek Alphabet:

Funny Faces



Karate:



Thanksgiving Table De'cor





Prices range from $4.99 - $14.99.  I'm wondering if they will be able to be transferred and designing and/or cutting can be done with the gypsy as well.  I guess time will tell.  What are you thoughts on these new exclusive releases?

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for posting this this is good info.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

I think that this is an awesome idea and so glad that it is finally happening. I don't always get to use all the images on my cartridges and feel like it is a waste sometimes. Thanks for sharing the info with us!

Post a Comment