MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 18, 2011

I am Thankful....

I have been so crazy busy this week its just been....crazy! We got almost 3 feet of snow! I have plowed our driveway 4 times and now need to plow again! I am starting to wonder when it goes from doing the job of plowing to just playing around...tee hee hee. I was trying to think of a project I could do this week but was just at a loss. Like I said I was just so crazy busy I really didnt have time to draft for myself. So I thought I would share the card I made his week for an order. I have also picked up my crochet hook and started filling orders for my flower headwraps. I am Thankful for the oportunity I have to use my skills and hands to create. Not only to create but to be paid to create. I am a lucky girl!







2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

You are one busy lady. Love the card and the sentiment. Your headbands are so cute.

JenL said...

Beautiful card!! I love the sentiment... it matches the pillow I was given at the baby shower. :) TFS

Post a Comment