MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 23, 2011

Grateful!

We are celebrating Thanksgiving this week at Sweet Sassy Diva's!!!  This is Lori from Scrappin' My Stress Away here with a table centerpiece for my Thanksgiving Party.
I used paper from this DCWV Autumn Splendor paper pad to cover these coasters.


I got these coasters in the dollar bin at Michaels a while ago.  I used the Crop-A-Dile to punch holes in the corners to tie the coasters together.


I found "grateful" on Gypsy Wandering an cut it out at 3.16.  I also found the pumpkin on Gypsy Wandering and cut it out at 3.75.  I wanted a stem for the pumpkin, so I copied the layer and scootched it way down on my mat so it only cut the top of the pumpkin.



I used cardstock for all of these cuts.


I found this turkey on Create A Critter (he is so cute) and I cut him out at 3.75.


I inked up the leaves with some Ranger inks and a sponge.



Here is Mr. Tom Turkey is all dressed and ready for dinner.


I grabbed this cornucopia from Paper Doll Dress Up and cut it (and the layers) out at 6.37 inches.  The layers will cut all of the fruits (in the same color papre) so I coped it two times and used hide contour to hide some of the fruits.


The faded lines are the hidden cuts.  This way I can separate the fruits and put my colored cardstock in the correct place on my mat.


After I cut everything out, I realized that I wanted the cornucopia more dimensial.  I copied one to another layer on my Gypsy and hid all of the inner cuts.  I cut that one out in darker brown.


I cut the opening of the basket with my scissors.  I inked the slits of the basket.

I inked the fruits as well and tucked them inside the basket a bit.

I adhered each decoration to a coaster and tied them together with gold sheer ribbon.
Here is my favorite side ~ Mr. Tom Turkey!!  I am grateful that Bobbi Jo invites me over to play!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Week!!!


2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Very cute Tom Turkey and a cute little box. Great project!

Unknown said...

What a great project,Lori. I am going to bookmark this one for next year ! Wish I had found this cornucopia, I really like all the veggies :)

Post a Comment