MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 2, 2011

Gift Ideas!


New Holiday Gifting Offers


(Available October 15 - December 31, 2011)

Gift the gift of chocolate and take the 'do' out of your holiday to-do list.





- 6 pc. Sea Salted Caramel Collection for $10 with a $50 purchase (no limit).

- Chocolate-Covered Fruit & Nuts - Dark Chocolate Cherries, Cinnamon Dusted Milk Chocolate Almonds and Cashew and Almond Blend (three 8 oz. bags) for $29.

- Chocolate Indulgence Gift Tower - 2 Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters, 4 Sea Salted Caramels and 7 PB & Chocolate Truffles for $39.



Contact me if you want to purchase some great gift ideas or to host a party.  Click Here! to view all the yummy selections. 

As an Independant Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chocolatier (doesn't that sound like I need chocolate ears?), I can assist you with any of your chocolate needs.

Or if you'd like to become an Independant Chocolatier, I can help you with that as well. In fact, you can earn an incentive trip and I know I am already ready for some warm tropical weather! How about you?




• All-inclusive luxury resort MeliĆ” Caribe Tropical

• Wednesday, May 2nd through Sunday, May 6th, 2012

• 5 Days, 4 Nights



Contact me for more details!

REFERRAL INCENTIVE:  Whomever refers the most friends to me resulting in the most actual sales between today and 12/31/2011, will receive a box of the Sea Salt Caramels.  Please have those that you refer let me know how they found me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment