MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 18, 2011

Enjoy the Seasons!

Hello- This is Summer from www.cricutdiaries.com and this week over at SSD we were all asked to make you an Easter card, so this is what I did for you all! Recipe: 12x12 white card stock Imagine cartridge "Enjoy The Season's". Pop Dots Pink Ribbon White and Pink Gel Pens Stickles




I really love this cart and have been wanting to use it more so when I saw the super cute bunny I knew it would be perfect for this Easter card.




The scalloped ovals were cut at 5 and 4.5 using the imagine colors and patterns to fill them in.




The bunny and chick image was cut at 4.5 I used pop dots for all the layers, gel pens to go around the ovals and the edge of the card. I then added stickles for some sparkle.




2 comments:

Carol W. said...

Super cute card! Great job! TFS

scrapaholicjen said...

sooooo adorable! I finally got to order this cartridge - can't wait to get it!

Post a Comment