MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 9, 2011

Tri-Fold Man Card!

My first project and I'm so excited.  I've never made a card like this one and it took me a few times scoring and cutting to get it how I wanted it.  For me I have to have some one or something in mind for my crafting to actually get it finished.  This card is for my brother who is going thru some difficult times and I wanted to send him a pick me up.  So  I gathered up my supplies and got started.....

I laid it out on my gypsy....I feel lost without my gypsy....I don't know how I ever used a cricut without it. Then I picked out my papers, and frilly stuff......
I cut and folded my card. (This took more than one try, but I got it!)
Then the fun part started, decorating it.  I used my favorite rounded corner punch, my paper cutter, and my cricut...
Then all that was left was to piece it together.  Granted I changed things around and didn't use things I cut, but that is normal for me.  Planning something for me is the hardest part.  I love to dive into something and then pull this and that out and go from here to there.  So needless to say my card isn't what I had pictured it to be in the beginning, but I really like how it turned out.
*my recipe*
cricut cartridges:  wildlife, caligraphy, sugar and spice
DCWV cardstock....misc.
corner rounder punch
self stick gems
glitter glue

7 comments:

Robin said...

Love the card. I'm sure it will give your brother a smile on his face! TFS,
(:(: SMILES :):)
ROBIN

Anonymous said...

this card is fantastic.

mbchoj said...

Very nice card, It will probably take me a few trys also.
Mary Beth

Jan said...

Great Card! I really want to try to make one of those cards.

Love the shape on the front.

Jan

DIANA L. said...

Great card
I could not find your link up for the love party anyway I like you blog so I became a follower come check mine out

Sending you love from the link up party.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2011/04/more-thursday.html

lovemypaper said...

Hello very nice card I'm a new follower from the love link up party. Just stopping in to say hello!

Bunnyfreak said...

Great man card.

Post a Comment