MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 5, 2011

Tri-fold Black Currant Card!

This weeks projects was a good one! I have never made a tri-fold shutter card before and I count not wait to try! I am always looking for and new ways to fold a card. It really adds a little extra :) I really love how it turned out and have added it into my 'list of ideas of ways to fold my Christmas cards for next year'....yah I know I am crazy! I start planning my Christmas cards almost a year ahead. It taked me a little while to make 50 cards by hand so the more planning I can do the better! Ok so onto the card! ~*Jen*~

~*Recipe*~ ~*DCWV Black Currant cardstock ~*Cricut cartridge Gypsy Wanderings, George Basic Shapes, Gypsy Font ~*Black ribbon ~*Pearl accents
Picked out my paper (I actually broke into my all time love Black Currant stack for this card*gasp* yes I know its a shock)
Laid it out on my Gypsy (I love my Gypsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Put my paper onto my cutting mat

Cut and folded the base of my card

Cut all my layered pices

Started to adhear the layers

Its starting to look like a card!

Added my embellishments

All done!!

6 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous!!! I Love this stack!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I've been wanting that DCWV paper for awhile now.... Now I have more reasons to get it... WOW on your Tri Fold Shutter card! TFS! :o)
Theresa

Diane M. said...

Very pretty,

Heather said...

Gorgeous!!! Black Currant is some of my favorite paper ever!

Dina said...

This came out beautiful! I absolutley love the colors! Hugs Dina

Anonymous said...

love the black currant papers

Post a Comment