MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 24, 2010

Best Friends Cricut Imagine Mini

Hello all!!  This is Carissa!!  Stocking stuffers are so much fun!!  My daughter loves to draw so this was perfect for her!  I also got the chance to use my new YourStory Photo!!  I made little books with about 10-14 pages in them...
Recipe:
Cardstock from stash
White cardstock
Strips of YourStory glue
YourStory Photo
Cut the cardstock to 3 x 6 and score at 2 5/8, 2 7/8, 3 1/8 and 3 3/8.  Cut the strip of YourStory glue to 2 3/4 inches long and then I cut the strip in half lengthwise to make it skinnier.  For the inside pages make 2 3/4 inch squares and score at 1/4 to make it easier to turn the pages.  It really helps!!
 I decorated the cover with an image from the Best Friends Cricut Imagine Art Cartridge.  Looks super cute!!
Have a great week!!!  Happy Holidays!!!
-Carissa

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I just stopped by to wish you and your family a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!

Giselle said...

very cute! Merry Christmas :)

Scrappymama Elaine said...

adorable! Question? Do the books hold together well?

Carissa said...

Merry Christmas!! Yes, the books have held together well... She's already wrote in them and moved on to the next toy!! She loves them!!

Post a Comment