MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 23, 2010

Christmas Cheer Gift Tags Tutorial!


Isn't this so cute!?  See video tutorial below.


I made these with Christmas Cheer and a really cool tool!



You can see that this is not your normal cricut blade housing.  It fits right where it normally goes though.  It uses a variety of color pens and gives you some alternatives to the cricut markers. 





For making my Gift Tags, I used the Silver Glitter gel pen.  I really liked how it sparkled against the red cardstock.


After using the Chomas Creations Mini Gel Holder and Silver Mini Gel pen for the detail, I replaced the cricut cutting blade housing. 

I cut the shadow feature of the ornaments.
Below you see how it will look after you use both the gel pens and then, cut with the shadow feature. 


I used these for gift tags and wrapped a present with some beautiful Ribbon.  To attach the tag to the present, use some thin red tinsel ribbon. 

VIOLA!!

Here is the video tutorial:


If you are on email subscription, please click my blog logo to view.




Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment