MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 12, 2010

Christmas Carnival Mini

FOR THE YOUR STORY BLOG HOP CLICK HERE!!!


Hello all!! This is Carissa!!  The challenge this week was to create a mini album!!  I grabbed a 6" paper stack at my local scrapbook store and went to work!!  The mini album that I had on hand was a 6x6 Chipboard Album that came with one of my Pinecone Press kits...  Went together beautifully!!!  I used ribbon to bind the album together.  Super easy!!

Recipe:
6x6 Chipboard Album
Paper:  Christmas Carnival Collection by KaiserCraft
Paper:  Red cardstock - Core'dinations
Ribbon
Red Colorbox Ink Chalk
Adhesive, Sticky Tape and/or Mod Podge

Here are the pages...  In the next week or so I will be inserting pictures of my family to give as a Christmas present to my husband's grandmother.  

The front and back cover...
I used Mod Podge to attach the paper to the chipboard.  Then placed the paper on top with my ATG.  Filed and inked the edges.





First opening...


Pockets were made by taking a 5.5x8 piece of cardstock and score in the middle at 4 inches.  Fold in half and then fold one side down to create your pocket.  Place sticky tape on the bottom and side as shown in the picture below...  Cut your mat pieces and adhere.  I had a little oopsie with the pink paper that probably will be covered up with an embellishment or picture.



Second opening...
Cutting, layering and punching!!  I got a new punch!!  Love it!!


Third opening...
I had to be really careful with the cuts on this opening...  I probably could have used my Gypsy but I'm haven't mastered that yet.


Fourth and fifth opening...  
Super simple cutting and layering!!







I used almost the entire stack of paper and I will use the rest for a card to match.  Sweet!!


2 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

this is so cute, i love that paper

scrapperbecka said...

Love it, it is darling

Post a Comment