MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 21, 2010

Gift Boxes!

Hello all!!! Today, I have for you a pair of cute boxes I am using as gift boxes for my cousins. In them fit a couple of nail polishes, a nail file and a few kiss candies. I found these cute box cuts for free from Freedigitalscrapbooking Click here!! Go there and you can find extra things for free too!

I have to say that these are not my favorite after decorating... But, with everything we have to keep playing and see what hits that happy button! I will definitely use these cuts for another occasion and play with the decoration!

Now, I have a very important tip when cutting these files. I used the Make The Cut program and the cut is set up to cut the little tiny cuts for the folding lines. Well, I stopped the cut after it was done cutting the outer part and did the scoring on my own. If you let the machine do all those little tiny cuts it will look messy. 

Here they are:







These will look great hung on the tree before giving them away!!!

All materials are SEI Kris Kringle Collection

Thanks for taking a peek!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment