MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 6, 2010

Happy Holidays!


Hello all! This is my Christmas card using Post-it craft paper!! The words are cut from the white Post-it craft paper so it was really easy to add to my card! Love it!! It is my first time to use a pen to make stitch marks! They are a little wonky but it sure does add character!! Super fun!! The background card mat is also from the paper!! So easy!! They coordinated with my Christmas paper really well and I just love how it all came together.






Recipe:



Christmas Cards cartridge - Card (cut at 5 inches), Card mat (cut at 4.5 inches) and Happy Holidays (I used the hide feature so it would only cut the words)



Post-it Craft Paper - Jungle, White



Christmas cardstock - I used some from my scrap stash



Buttons



Embroidery thread



Fine point pen



- Carissa

2 comments:

Scrappymama Elaine said...

very, very, nice and bright! love it!

scrapperbecka said...

WOW nice card, love it

Post a Comment