MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 7, 2010

Noel Card!

Hello my Sweet Sassy readers!!! I have for you another Post-It Craft Paper project!! and let me tell you again.... I LOVE IT!!! This time I used it with another craft project that I hate to glue together because there are so many parts to it. This Santa was all cut from Post-It paper and having it being adhesive makes it really easy and best of all it makes the project cleaner!!






Here are the materials I used:





Post-It Craft Paper (used on Santa)

Core'Dinations cardstock

K & Company Christmas Paper

Just Because Cricut cart

My Scrap Chick Santa

Puffy Paint in White

Pink By Design Stamps


Thanks for taking a peek!

Abby

1 comment:

Scrappymama Elaine said...

so very cute!! I hope I win some!!!

Post a Comment