MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 27, 2010

Celebrate the New Year!












This week at SweetSassyDiva DT we were asked to make a New Years project! I made this sleeve with a little card. It fits perfectly around sparkling apple cider (or even wine bottles I'm sure). I cut this down to approx 10 inches x 3.5 inches in the blue (for the entire cover). I took some firework stamps and stamped them randomly around the blue sleeve with white and silver ink. I took a white envelope and cut it down to about 2.5 x 3 inches and inked the edges in blue, wrote the sentiment and free handed the blue fireworks on the edges in blue Scribbles 3d paint. I then adhered the open side of the envelop and left the top open then glued the whole envelope down to make a little pocket. I made the card to go inside the pocket with some of the leftover blue. I stamped it with fireworks the same way and wrote the sentiments in white Scribbles 3d paint. The card its approx 2.25x2.75 when folded in half. The top is some silver tissue paper wrapped around and tied on with a blue ribbon. simple and super cute hope you enjoy!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment