MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

March 4, 2011

Beach Party!

Yea! We have arrived in the Bahamas today!  It's great to see some sand, surf and sun!  I sure would love some Adirondack chairs to lounge on!  We will be spending the day with the Cricut at a Beach Party s/he is throwing with some yummy lunch!  It ain't NO plushy either! :) 

I hope you enjoy this wondeful layout! 

Hi Everyone
This week for the Sweet Sassy Diva challenge, Bobbi Jo asked us to make a Beach themed 8 3/4 x 5 3/4 mini album double layout.
Here is the layout I made:

I used Peachy Keen PK165 Dolly Dumplins face stamps


The patterned paper on both pages is DCWV Stack 6 collection, cut at 5.5 x 8.5 each side. The solid green cardstock is cut at 5.75 x 8.75.
I used Everyday paperdolls for the dolls cut at 4" and Life's a Beach for the beach chairs cut at 3.5.
Here is how I set it up on the Gypsy
And the paper set up on the mat
I ended up not using the black paper or the red,white & blue patterned paper.
I also used my new Seweasy to sew the border of the page, which I totally love. It was so easy to sew the paper after it punches the holes into it.

Rebecca

Cricut Cruise Itinerary:

8:00 am Arrive at Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
11:30 am Beach Party & Lunch with Cricut!  I sure hope s/he's not serving bugs! lol 
6:00 - 8 pm Socializing with the Cricut group!
8:00 pm Dinner with the Bug!
9:00 pm tripping the light fantastic!

Hope you enjoyed all the projects this week and info on the cricut cruise.  Do something crafty today!  :)

2 comments:

scrapstampcrazy said...

great layout, love the beach theme

Libby Beach said...

Very cute layouts! :) Hope everyone's having a fantastic time! :)

Post a Comment