MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

March 3, 2011

Overspray!

Enjoying another day at Sea on the Cricut Cruise.  Today Robyn and Tammy are doing classes with the Cricut Expression and the Gypsy.  We are on our way to the Bahamas! woo hooo!! Hey, maybe I need a Bahama Mama Drink!   This day is pretty full with a lot of Cricut Crafting.  I sure do need to catch some rays between their classes and maybe some surf n turf.  I will have to see what is on the menu today. 

Also, the cricut will be joining us tomorrow for a beach party!  I wonder if there will be a Luau or just making sand castles and burying the cricut until s/he chirps!  :) 

So, we will be getting our bathing suits on to strut our stuff at the beach Party tomorrow.  Check out Summer's layout! Overspray is good on a hot day as long as you don't fall overboard!  See how she uses the overspray feature on the Imagine!  Her layout really would look great with some beach party themed pictures! 

- SweetSassyDiva

Hey Everyone- this is Summer from Cricut Diaries and this week Bobbi Jo From Sweet Sassy Diva has asked all of her DT ladies to make a 2 page mini-book LO. I normally am not a huge LO person but I was able to use a new cartridge and created this simple LO for you all!
Recipe:
Imagine Art Cartridge - Enjoy The Seasons
2- 12x12 white sheet card stock
Distress Ink "Spiced Marmalade"
Ribbon
Pop Dots

I started by using the "Print Paper" button on my Imagine,this is only the 2nd time that I have printed whole 12x12 and I LOVE it! Since I have only done this twice and both time I used the Medium over spray, I cannot really give you any tip on which setting is better. Even with the Medium setting I still had to run a baby wipe on the mat once I pulled the paper up. I then cut 2 pages (5 3/4 and 8 3/4).


Most of the images are cut from the "Enjoy The Season's" cartridge. The Letters were from Birthday Bash cut at .5 and filled with a pattern from "ETS" to spell out "Mimi's Beach bum's" as the 4x6 photo is of my girls and their Mimi last year out on the sandbar. The sun and all the layers were cut @ 3 inches, the girl was cut at 5.5 inches, the banner was also cut at 5.5 taken from another image and flood-filled with orange to match my LO. All the edges were inked with Distress Ink and I used some pop dots to make my sun's glasses pop. Added some ribbon and used the white scraps left from the Imagine to make the 2 small photo boxes. 

Here is the schedule at sea for the Cricut Cruise:

9:30 - 11:30 am Cricut Expression class with Robyn
12:30 - 2:30 pm catch some rays at the pool and perhaps some yummy food.
3:00 - 5 pm Tammy's class with the Gypsy and vinyl
5:30 - 8 pm enjoy the ship's entertainment
8:00 pm dinner with the cricut
9:00 - 11 pm Open crop and Make 'n take
11:00 - ? Enjoy the night life!

What crafty project are you making today?  I can't wait to show you all the wonderful things that we have made! 

- SweetSassyDiva


No comments:

Post a Comment