MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

March 24, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me!

Here is an easel card that I put together using the Best Friends Cricut Imagine cartridge together with my BFF!  He was also the one behind the video camera.  Isn't he the sweetest?! I think so too! 





Here is a screen shot of it on the Imagine.  The images were cut at 4" wide.




This is how it looks folded when you give it to someone or mail it.





I also stamped the inside of the card. I used the Pink by Design stamp set called "Fly away with me".



Pink Cricut

You can get them by clicking here!




What I really love on this card is that it has it own display holder. Here is the card opened in display mode.




 
Be sure to check out the video on making this card by Clicking Here!


I'm so excited! I hear the scrap n' easel should be shipping this weekend!  Also, there is a 20% discount on them.  Hurry and place an order before the pre-order quantities are gone!  Click here for more info and discount codes!You will not want to wait to get them!  I know I can't wait until they get here next week! 


Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very pretty. Great job!

Post a Comment