MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 3, 2012

4th of July Favors!

Hi my crafty friends, Brenda here from Friends Craftin' with Friends.  This week on SSD we were given the theme "the big bang!".  So with the 4th this week, I decided to make some favors for the day. 

Now I had some problems, problems with my Gypsy, problems with my E2 not cutting right, you name it was happening so by the time I was ready to put my die cuts together, I was so frustrated that I only made two, and didn't go a very good job at these two either.  But it is what it is. lol  I started off with this die from My Creative Time. I cut it out and assembled it. [sweetsassydiva actually made her own gypsy file that creates this on the cricut.  You can see her post here!]


Then I use this die from Tim Hotz and cut and assembled my rosettes.


Then I made my cuts using Independence Day cart.  I assembled them and glue onto my rosettes and then glued my rosettes onto my favor.  I used some red stickles to accent my die cuts too.  And here are my two little favors.  I would have made more if I hadn't had so many problems cause I think they are cute.  Looks like a call to PC is in my future. Sigh  Anyway, I hope you have gotten lots of inspiration from the design team this week and will give a project a try using our theme "the big bang!".  Happy 4th to everyone!!! Now I'm going out to the pool to destress! lol




2 comments:

Maria said...

very cute

Rosie said...

cute favors!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Post a Comment