MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 14, 2012

Splish Splash!

Hi my crafty friends, Brenda here and this week at Sweet Sassy Diva we were given the challenge of " Lazy Days of Summer".  I love summer and being lazy. lol  I also love just lazing around the pool in the afternoons.  Yes, I am spoiled!  For my layout I picked some papers to use.  The papers came from the DCWV Summer stack. The Cricut carts that I used are H2O and Don Juan.  I first picked out my pictures that I wanted to use and dry set them on my papers. 


Then I used my Gypsy to size my die cuts to fit in my 4 x 4 squares and to make my title.  For the first page of my layout I let the paper do the work for me and I just added two photos and another title.



Here is my layout of two of our sweet grand-daughters hanging out at the pool with us. I kept my layout easy as I have so many pics that need scrapping and I am way, way behind. lol

Some close ups




I hope that you get inspired by our design team and decide to do a layout with the theme "Lazy Days of Summer" and I hope you are having an awesome summer thus far!


1 comment:

JenL said...

Awesome LO Brenda! I love the paper in that stack and what you did with it.

Post a Comment