MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 15, 2012

Road Trip!

Hello everyone.... Mindy here from Grammies Craft Room with my project for this weeks Vacation Time challenge.

My family is headed out on a 10 day road trip and I wanted to make a journal/scrapbook to have in the car. I wanted it to be simple yet easy to add things. Using the book rings makes this a very friendly book.

I cut the cover from a file folder then covered it with paper. The map is from the Close To My Heart Cruisin' paper pack. The stamps are also from CTMH - Adventure USA set.
Road Trip was cut from Cuttin' Up at 1.25 inches.




I cut up some regular paper and some index cards to write things on and to glue little mementos to. The  beauty of this type of book is you can add as many pages as you need to hold all those great things we will find along the way !

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Love this Mindy!! I love that paper too, and I was eyeing up that stamp set. lol I think this is a grand idea! Thanks for sharing it!!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Love the map!! Great album!!

Post a Comment