MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 2, 2012

4th of July Memories!

Good Morning!

This is Jen from 3 Cats and a Bug.

This week at; SSD,  the design teams is doing "The big bang" theme.

I love the Stand and Salute cartridge for this type of thing.  They have awesome banners and fireworks and rockets!






I used several different cartridge and my gypsy for some welding and hiding contour.

From Stand and Salute:
I cut the banner twice @ 4 and hide every other star and opposite parts on the bottom of the banner on the white paper.  On the red paper I hid all contours.
 On the red, white and blue fireworks, that was cut @ 3 and I added some stickles to the center.
The rockets were cut @ 1.5 and I flipped one of the images.  I added white stickles to the "flame" with a touch of red in the center.
The firecrackers were cut @ 2 with red stickles added to them.
The 4th of July was cut @ 4 and I used my white gel pen to add some depth to it.

From Tinkerbell and Friends:

The other two fireworks were cut @ 4 and 3.5.  I added clear stickles to the top layer and then some gems to each "burst".

From MS Birthday Cake:
I cut out the grass @ 1 and welded 4 together for each 12 x 12 page.

From Home Decor:
I cut out the word memories @ 2 and used my white gel pen on that also.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a great layout Jen! I love all background paper you used, all the die cuts are fabulous and so festive!!

Post a Comment