MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 22, 2012

Peaches and Cream!

Tina Gale here from tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com with another Disney layout. If you hop over to my blog you'll find lots of Disney layouts. Our challenge was travel and where better to travel than Disney! LOL

This is a great little ice cream and burger joint on the Boardwalk. The ice cream is fabulous. My kids had root beer floats and then helped their Daddy finish his hot fudge sundae! 


The ice cream sundae was cut with From My Kitchen cart. I used the swirl and dot embossing folders to give it some added dimension. I think it looks yummy enough to eat don't you.


I used the Mickey Font cart for the title and then embossed it with the swiss dot embossing folder.


Supplies:
DCWV paper
From My Kitchen cart
Mickey Font cart
Swiss dot embossing folder
Divine Swirl embossing folder

Hugz
Tina GAle

4 comments:

Brenda said...

What a fun layout Tina! I love all the bright colors and fun die cuts on this layout. Looks like you all had a great time at Disney!!

Rosie said...

cute layout!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This layout is darling!! Love that ice cream :)

JenL said...

Great layout Tina. The sundae looks good enough to eat! I've never used that cart, I didn't know the sundae was even on it. lol

Post a Comment