MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 7, 2012

Star Banner!

Hello everyone, Mindy from Grammies Craft Room here to share a wreath I made for the Big Bang Challenge this week.
I found my inspiration here on Pinterest... my newest addiction ! LOL

With the help of my Gypsy, it was a very quick and easy project.

I cut the stars out in 2 sizes - 4 and 5 inches from Plantin Schoolbook in four different papers from Hobby Lobby.
I then dropped the sizes down to 3.9 and 4.9 inches and cut them out again in white card stock. The patterned paper was too thin to use alone. 


I cut out a circle background to attach the stars to in white card stock.



The smaller stars were glued down flat to the circle then the larger ones where folded along the score lines and glued on top. I embellished with varies ribbons, buttons, and rhinestones from my 'collection.



I can't believe it, but this is the very first Fourth of July decoration I have ever made!! I have to say that I really am happy with it and hope it doesn't fade too much so I can keep it for next year.



.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

This wreath is fabulous Mindy!! I have this on my "must make" list. lol I've been wanting to do one for a while now and your is so fabulous, that I just may have to get on the ball and make one for myself!! lol

Post a Comment