MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 14, 2011

Buttons for Elephants!


Ok I must come clean! I have been trying to get us a circus themed project for a few months now so when this Mix~It~Up came out and we had a chance to pick our project I jumped all over trying to talk the other girls into doing something circus. I just love the idea and atmosphere that comes along with a circus. The wonderment in a child's face. The smell of popcorn mixed with cotton candy. The bright colors and glitzy costumes. Whats not to love? The idea for my card changed a few times before I settled on this. I had actually just read 'Water for Elephants' by Sara Gruen so I had to have an elephant on my card. I actually did a picture tutorial like I normally do but unfortunatly I somehow deleted all those pics. OOPS! Oh well the world has worse things to worry about ;) ~*Jen*~

~*Recipe*~
~*Green cardstock from Core'Dinations
~*Other misc pieces of cardstock
~*Elephant from Sugar and Spice Cricut cart
~*Card shape from Lacy Labels Cricut cart
~*Buttons
~*Sharpie
~*Curling ribbon

5 comments:

wendyp said...

super CUTE!!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Jen thanks for inspiring us to do Circus. It was fun! I love your card. I am going to have to make that cute little elephant from Sugar and Spice. Love the button balloons too. I could see this as a baby card. TFS

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Kim Ricketts said...

This card is super cute! I was nervous about doing the circus theme but I can see why you wanted to! Your card is adorable!! I love it and am going to have to use this idea soon!

~Kim

Anonymous said...

Very CUTE card! :-)

Post a Comment