MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 2, 2011

USA Banner!

Hi ~ Lori again from ScrappinMyStressAway.  I made this striped banner to hang on my door for the 4th of July.

I started with this banner from Birthday Bash at 4 inches tall.  I copied until I had 5.

I grabbed some paper from this K&Co paper pack.

I cut out the banners.  Love this metallic striped paper!

I grabbed two fireworks from Stand and Salute sized to 2.60w x 2.10h.  I grabbed USA from Birthday Bash 2.29 inches tall.

I took the dark blue and silver paper from this Shimmer Stack.

I cut them out.
I added some red and silver stickles.
I outlined the letters with silver.
I created some silver and red to the fireworks.
I tied some red and blue ribbon onto the white ribbon that connects the banner pieces.
And here is my banner!  This was made without stars on purpose to go with the theme here at SweetSassyDiva!!

3 comments:

Tami B. said...

Very cute. Love the fireworks on it.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Hi Lori love the banner. The fireworks look great. Sad to say I am almost out of paper in the K and Company stack.:(

TeresaK said...

That is a great banner for the 4th of July! Thanks for sharing your details!
Teresa K

Post a Comment