MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 29, 2011

Happy Summer!

Happy Summer! This week for SweetSassyDiva we are designing picnic projects! Well when I think of a picnic I automatically look for the watermelon! I LOVE watermelon! Here is a quick card! I forgot to take pictures while making the card but the recipe and directions are below the card in case you want to know how I made it! :)





Card Recipe:
Black A2 card
Green paper from DCWV Safari Matstack cut at 5.25 by 4 inches and mounted
white cardstock cut at 1.5 inches by 5.25 inches layered on lower portion of green paper
Red ribbon with white polka dots glued down where the green and white meet
Watermelon from Simply Charmed cut at 3.99 by 2.18 and popped up
Happy Summer Sentiment by Pink By Designs Summer Vacation stamp set

If you want to see more of my creations check out my facebook page or blog here

Happy Crafting! 
Kim

1 comment:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the watermelon card from Simply Charmed. Those little faces always make me feel so happy.

Post a Comment