MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 11, 2011

It's A Circus!

Good Morning! This is Jen from 3 Cats with a Bug.



This week on SweetSassyDiva's; the theme our design team picked was circus. I picked doing a word book, I love making these! All my patterned paper used was DCWV and Core'dinations for the solid paper. I used my Cinch to put it all together.



I started out cutting the chipboard, the last page is 4 x 11. The first page is 4 x 3 (not counting the letter) and an inch more for each letter afterwards.








Next I cut out all the background papers and then flipped them to cut out the reverse side.








I used the Carousel lite cartridge and cut out the letters and their top layers @ 3 and glued them all down. I only did the letters on the front side.








The only thing that wasn't cut from Carousel was "It's A Circus" from Animal Kingdom, cut @ 2.5. I used design studio to hide the word circus. (Sorry for the blurry picture)








The dog was cut @ 3.5

The bear was cut @ 3.0

The house was cut @ 3.75

The elephant was cut @ 3.75

The lion tamer was cut @ 3.25

The lion was cut @ 2.25

The photo mats were cut at whatever size fit.


























































Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

kellystar said...

This is AMAZING! The colors are cohesive and the closed book is amazing...I can't imagine how great it will look when filled!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Jen I love these kind of wordbooks and your is so cute and cheerful. Love the colors and the cutouts. Lots of spaces for pictures. You did a great job!

freetimegone said...

Awesome. I love the colors and the papers are perfect for the topic. Thanks for sharing.

Kim Ricketts said...

CUTE!! You are so good at making your word books! I need to try and make my own!

~Kim

Post a Comment