MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 20, 2011

Playtime!


Hello all you crafty ladies. This is Suzanne from http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/ sharing
with you today a layout I did with Christmas Solutions and Jolly Holidays.
 I  had a hard time starting with this challenge that Bobbi Jo gave
us.  I do love trying to use Cricut cart cuts in a different way. This idea
came to me as I am trying to get a bunch of layouts done for pics of my
wonderful granddaughters.   Here is the pictures of the two page layout I
came up with starting with the toys.  The paper is from Water Colors by K
and company which is a double sided stack I recently bought at Michaels.

  
The banner is cut from Jolly Holidays at 5.24 on my Gypsy.  I then used my
Gypsy to hid the letters on the inside cuts which spelled NOEL.  I then
used font and shadow from Plantin cut at 1.25  to spell out PLAYTIME.
 The picture on the right is the plain cuts and the right side is with faux
stitches on letters.  
I then used the Christmas Solutions cart to cut out the bear and doll at 3
inches and the horse at 4 inches. The little girl is cut at 4 inches from Jolly
Holidays and I hid the face and used a Peachy Keen stamp for the face.  I
cut off the mittens and used the doll arms cut at 4 inches for her hands.

I showed the cuts plain and then with Sharpie accents.   
I then decided to make what I call Lollipop flowers which are made from various
size circles.  I cut out ornament shapes from the Christmas cart at 2.5,
2.0. 1.75, 1.5 and 1.0  and then trimmed to circles.  Next I layered
them alternating paper (double sided) and punched with my Crop-a-dile and added
brads for centers.  
I then added photo layout squares 5 x 5 and punched corners with a MS punch.

Here are some closeups.  
Thanks for stopping by and allowing me to share my layout. I can't wait to see
what the other design team members come up with for this challenge.   Thank
you again Bobbi Jo for having me on your blog.  

1 comment:

Kim Ricketts said...

Super cute layout Suzanne!

~Kim

Post a Comment