MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 23, 2011

Where is Mr. & Mrs. Clause?

Hi there! Do you ever wonder what Mr. and Mrs. Clause do during the summer? Well here is what I think they do! ;)
I placed my images on my Gypsy according to how I want them to cut.
I placed all the color pieces for the correct images. (I was able to use all scraps too)




Mr. and Mrs. Clause love to relax on their own tropical island! Who wouldn't want to? I hope you enjoyed the card!

Card Recipe:
Green cardstock from Joanns
Blue patterned paper from Sizzix Mat Stack
Island and tree is from Life is a Beach cartridge
Bikini is from Life is a Beach
Santa Hat is from Christmas Cheer
Sentiment is from Pink By Design

To see my other projects visit me on Facebook; or my blog;!

Happy Crafting!

Kim

1 comment:

Post a Comment